Sightseeing in Dublin
Old Airport Road, Cloghran, Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Tel : 00353 (0) 1 8667500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a city that truly captures your imagination? Dublin has it all...
Cobbled alleys, Viking remains, Georgian squares. This small, pretty capital has a rich history that goes back over a thousand years. Fine museums and art galleries chronicle its long and colourful past, while the pubs and cafe's buzz with traditional entertainment. Get ready to fall in love with Dublin!
- Malahide Marina(15 min from hotel): Malahide, A town on Ireland's east coast has a certain charm that draws people back, again and again. Restaurants, pubs, hotels, shops, supermarkets, banks, leisure centre, parks and botanical gardens are all within walking distance of the marina, as are beaches, a golf course and tennis courts.
- Newbridge House (15 min from hotel): A fine Georgian Mansion built by Archbishop Charles Cobbe in 1763. Rooms open to the public include the Red drawing room, Dining Room, Sculpture Gallery & Library. Guided Tours are available.
- Guinness Storehouse (20 min from hotel): Located in the hearth of the famous Guinness Brewery in Dublin and is the top tourist attraction in Ireland.
- Malahide Castle (15 min from hotel): A fantastic day out for all the family. Malahide Castle is set on 250 acres of Park land. There is a children's playground and beautiful walks to take around the grounds. Guided Tours are available of the Castle and also available in a variety of languages.
- Dublin’s Coastline: As Dublin is located on the coast, you're never too far from a beach, so if it's a sunny day, hop on the DART (train) which will take you to the coastal towns and villages of Dublin like Malahide, Howth and Portmarnock to name a few.
Click here for more
- The Book of Kells (20 min from hotel): If you’re a book worm you must visit the Library located in Trinity College and be sure to see its chief treasure: The ‘Book Of Kells’ (An 8th-Century manuscript transcription of the four gospels described as the "most beautiful book in the world)
information on Car Rental Dublin Airport.